Saturday, December 17, 2011
Friday, November 25, 2011
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
1. Is this search warrant a hoax? It appears on this website, with your name. If it is an actual document, the fact that it has been released by a state organization makes it public record now by default: http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2008/10/kingcast-and-trooper-todd-landry-take.html
2. What items were taken from Maura's vehicle? Several state police reps have commented on the record about this, which allows you to offer comment as well. Unfortunately, each time they were quoted, the info was slightly different.
3. Who was first on scene? Some reports have trooper John Kapp-Monagham as first on scene, some have Cecil Smith.
Mr. Renner, In response to your questions I offer the following:
The investigation is and has been on-going since the night Maura Murray went missing. In order to protect the integrity of the investigation I am limited to what can be released. In conferring with the lead prosecutor that is overseeing the case I can only confirm that the first responding police officer that was on the scene was Sgt. Cecil Smith of the Haverhill Police Department.
For reasons explained above, I would not be able to meet with you as no other information will be provided to you. Thank You for your understanding in this matter. Respectfully, Lt. Todd Landry
Monday, October 24, 2011
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Supporting Affidavit for Issuance of Search Warrant I, Todd D. Landry, do hereby depose and say;
1. That I am currently employed by the State Police and have been for the past ten years. Currently, I am assigned as a Detective at Trooop- F in Twin Mountain, NH. I have received extensive training in the investigation of criminal matters.
2. That on February 9, 2004 at 1927 hours the Haverhill, NH Police Department responded to a single vehicle motor vehicle crash on Route 112 in Haverhill, NH. Upon arrival, Sgt. Cecil Smith was unable to locate the driver of the vehicle. Subsequent investigation determined that the driver of the vehicle was MAURA MURRAY (d.o.b. 05/04/82), 22 Walker Street, Weymouth, MA.
3. A witness at the scene later confirmed that the driver was MURRAY.
4. An extensive search of the area has been conducted and MURRAY has not been located.
5. During the course of this investigation, Cellular Telephone records have been obtained by Law Enforcement that were used by MURRAY. A representative from Sprint Corporate Security advised this affiant that during the late afternoon hours of February 9, 2004an outgoing telephone call was made to Murray from the Londonderry, NH Sprint tower. This call had to have been made from within a 22 mile radius of the tower. The identity of this caller and telephone number has not been made as of this date.
6. That identifying the caller of the telephone call could be pertinent to the ongoing investigation and may lead to the whereabouts of Maura Murray.
7. Based on the foregoing, there is probable cause to believe evidence in the suspicious disappearance of Maura Murray may be found through Sprint Wireless Cell Tower Telephone Records, including any outgoing calls from the Londonderry tower of Sprint to Maura Murrays Sprint PCs number ********** for February 9, 2004 from 0001 hours to 2400 hours.
Todd D. Landry
Monday, September 26, 2011
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Friday, September 9, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
This probably doesnt mean anything, I don't know. I was always terrified to post on websleuths, topix, or the MM forum because everyone who doesn't agree with the official party line gets attacked.Anyway, I have always been kind of weirdo and looked at the Doe Network, then the Charley Project, etc. In 2007 I worked as a bank teller at a "chain" bank that has branches in NY, PA, and New England. It would get pretty boring sometimes, and I am nosy, so during lulls I would go through the database and search for people I knew, famous people, random missing people, etc. One time I searched "Maura Murray". As of the end of 2006/early 2007, there was a Maura Murray, born May 4, 1982 with an active account opened in New Hampshire. If I recall correctly, it was attached to a car loan, and the account was active in that it was collecting payments. I remember the information looked pretty familiar, so I wrote it down and checked it against the Charley Project profile when I got home. I was always afraid to say anything, maybe it is a coincidence and I'll look stupid, and at the time I didn't want to get in trouble at my job. I saw this blog and figured what the hell.thanks and best of luckid prefer to remain somewhat anonymous
Citizen's Bank no longer does car loans, but they did then. To have one, you needed a checking account that was attached to the car loan for payment purposes. By "active", there had been payments within the last 30-60 days on the car loan, because once a person was late and sent to collections, the account would read 0000 next to the name and be flagged. So if this was in fact an account related to her, it was after she was missing. As I didn't work in the vehicle finance department, I could only see partial info.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Friday, August 5, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011
Sunday, July 31, 2011
The place is called the Lynwood Cafe, and it is located at a deserted-looking crossroads in a rather gritty part of Randolph. Aside from being relatively little-known, the Lynwood is nearly impossible to find if you don't know the area, and indeed, even people who have been to the place a few times (including this writer) still have trouble finding it. But for bar pizza, it may be the best in the Boston area, which makes it well worth seeking out if you like that style of pie.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Friday, July 29, 2011
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
It appears that you have decided to try to make money off the Maura Murray case, as you shamelessly did with the Amy Mihaljevic case.Please note this is not the Mihaljevic case. We have real qualified professionals working on this investigation - the New Hampshire League of Investigators, the Molly Bish Foundation, Let's Bring Them Home, and countless volunteers who actually live in New Hampshire and know the area and people. We don't need another failed newspaper journalist, desperate for work with no investigative training or skills whatsoever, trying to play Columbo.You are not going to "crack" this case by interviewing people and visiting the scene of her disappearance. The only thing you are going to accomplish is the same thing you have accomplished in the Mihaljevic case - distract the real professionals from doing their work and leaking information that will hinder the real investigation. We've all seen how successful your efforts have been in finding Amy Mihaljevic's killer.There is no need for you here. We have very qualified and skilled investigators working on this investigation. No one reads your blog. No one in NH cares about the book you're going to try to write about "your" meaningless investigation. No one needs an unemployed journalist getting in the way of real investigators who actually have a chance of solving Maura's disappearance.Thanks, but no thanks,
Please respect Fred's wishes. He doesn't want you to write a book about his family's tragedy to make money.
You have a son. If he tragically disappeared, would you want an out-of-state novelist to show up at your doorstep asking questions and fishing for information to try to get a book deal?
I think I might have screwed up with the times that I originally gave you, and if is that the case, I apologize. That Thursday night, the receptionists had to work until 1:45 (2:45 on Fridays and Satursdays). I think when I first talked to you I got mixed up as to the day of the week, becuase on Sunday-Wednesdays till 11:45. That night, after I visited the other areas of campus, when I got to Southwest I met up with the other coworkers at the eatery in SW (can't remember the name, can find it after if you are interested for more specifics). I didn't eat, but when visiting with the others another area supervisor told me that Maura was upset and that I should go check on her. At that point I did, and you have the specifics from that visit- I do remember when signing her out early, thinking that she would have to wait about 45 to an hour until I could get off shift to bring her to Dunkins or the counseling area. I got off shift at 2:30, so I would've started packing her up at 1:15pm. (30 min before she would get off) Too bad we couldn't grab the police report I filled out the following morning at UMass Police, which would have had the exact time of signing her out to the specifics. Also to clarify my job title- I was an area supervisor.